Re: ddetect_0.24_i386.changes is NEW

> (new) hw-detect-full_0.24_all.udeb standard debian-installer
> Detect hardware and load kernel drivers for it (full version)
>  Using discover to find the HW.
> (new) hw-detect_0.24_all.udeb standard debian-installer
> Detect hardware and load kernel drivers for it
>  Using discover to find the HW.

When these are accepted, the CVS version of cdrom-detect can be
uploaded.  Do not upload the new cdrom-detect before hw-detect is
available in the arhicve.

The build lists will need to be updated.

  cdrom-detect -> cdrom-detect and hw-detect
  ethdetect    -> ethdetect and hw-detect
  disk-detect  -> hw-detect-full

This will give us one automatic HW detection package, and two menu
entries to use it before and after anna loads the rest of d-i.

When all of this is done, we can update hw-detect to use discover2.
This will be the only package using discover, and it should be fairly
easy to update it.

I hope the ftp-master is quick with this package, if we are to produce
sarge test images before the end of this month.