Installation

The installation over the net option for the debian O/S does
not work.

I tried to install the Debian O/S,over the internet,using a simple modem.I downloaded the installation instructions and the boot floopies, but the installation program did not provide the option for installing over the net.I doubt if it even recognised the modem,and it certainly did not configure for my ISP.So that leaves me no option but to buy the unnecessary package deal,on the free-market.At least they
openly claim that freedom comes for a price,that of responsibility, and do offer a certain WARRANTY on their products.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup