Re: 'net' boot floppy is full and unable to build.

Hi.

At least on my recent builds, there is libbogl included, which probably should
be removed along with the bogl frontend. (Approx. 100k in tree, removing it
solves the problem for me).

Quoting Martin Sjögren:
> This is because the last upload of cdebconf was broken and included the
> bogl frontend as well as the text frontend. A new cdebconf is uploaded,
> but it's NEW, so it'll take some time.
>
> Oh, and don't worry about the library missing, the broken cdebconf
> probably doens't fit on a net floppy anyway. :(

I wouldn't know anything, though.

Cheers

T.