building for different archs: hppa, mips, sparc

Hi,

I have access to a number of machines that I want to help port d-i to;
hppa, mips and sparc archs. A number of problems occur:

Has anyone built kernel udebs for those archs? I see kernel udebs for
the alpa, i386 & mac in the archive, but sparc, hppa, s390, etc in
debian-installer/build/Makefile. Are there kernel udebs, or should I get
the existing kernel package & udeb it, or contact a kernel maintainer?

Are there MIPs machines available? There doesn't appear to be one on
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

Regards,
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine