Kernel-compitilg: OPTI621?

Debian Folks,

I have a PC 730 (IBM) up and running.

I prepared it for being a netwerkserver for the internet, gateway, DNS, etc. The kernel was a 2.2.19, So I built a 2.4.20. It's running perfectly but in dmesg I see that the kernel recognized a OPTI621 chip. In the config for building the kernel there is this option for OPTI621, but what choices I make, I never come across this possibility.

In the configure.help file the possibility is there. It is an old option, but this is an old PC...

Does anybody know what chioces I have to make to enable this feature??

Again, thanks for all your help in advance.

Frank.