Re: rfc: A guide for packaging library udebs

mån 2003-03-03 klockan 16.39 skrev Sebastian Ley:

> an ABI change of the library will break all modules that depend on
> that library and breaks net installs until the dependant modules are
> rebuild.

You mean API, right? ABI is even worse, isn't it?

Other than that, it looks good to me. The stuff about binary
incompatible libraries sounds complicated, but it IS complicated, so I
guess we'll have to make do. :) I'd say commit it to d-i/doc/

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se