Re: m68k, debian-installer, and DevFS

> > But you are right, we should get 2.4 working instead of hacking devfs into
> > or out of d-i...
>
> Sure, but in the mean time we have to make sure there's an installer for
> m68k that actually works. Else we could just as well shut down all m68k
> buildd's, as it will not be worth it anymore.

It would be nice to have somewhat working support for 2.2 kernels,
for we might be unable to ship woody with decent support for
some other arches.

For example, I have been away from using sparc, but my question would be
"is there much sparc32 kernel hacking going on? Is 2.4.x usable on sparc32?"

regards,
	junichi