Re: cdebconf-slang-udeb for use in cdrom 2.88 MiB floppy?

[Matt Kraai]
> No.  For each frontend, create a udeb that contains only its shared
> library (e.g., /usr/lib/cdebconf/frontend/slang.so in
> cdebconf-slang-udeb) and include the slang package on the 2.88
> CD-ROM image (in addition to cdebconf-udeb).

OK, agreed.  Lets split the task in two, one is making the frontend
available, and the other is choosing it at boot time.

Can you fix this change?  I'm not good enough with debian packages and
debhelper to do this.

(I was able to get the slang frontend running on a cdrom floppy after
patching mklibs (bug #178002).  This is good. :)