Re: nightly d-i builds don't use libdebian-installer3

* Matt Kraai

| Would you please use libdebian-installer3 0.11 when building
| nightly d-i images?  Version 0.10 is totally broken.

I'm using whatever is in unstable (at least when I remember to
dist-upgrade my home workstation).  if a library in d-i is broken then
you are free to upload a fixed version.  This applies to all -boot
hackers, not just those listed in the Uploaders field.  (Of course,
please fix changelog and tag before uploading, but apart from that
there is no black magic involved).

| Is there a package I should have reported this against?

Not really, to me or the list or on irc is probably the best.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-