Re: JumpStart-Like Installer . . .

[John R Lane]
> We've been using it here with few problems, though there are a
> number of issues unresolved in getting it to work on sparc, alpha,
> etc. (mainly related to the lack of a common command-line automated
> partitioning script/program), and a number of features that could be
> added.

I'm working on converting autopartkit to be a command-line automated
partitioning program.  It currently reads the partitioning
instructions from file, but will choose the file name based on the
debconf db content.  I'm working on a rewrite to make it possible to
pass the file as an argument.  You might want to have a look at it and
let me know if you need more features.

  Repository: :ext:cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
  Module:     debian-installer/tools/autopartkit