Re: making my own netinstall CD

#include <hallo.h>
* Bertrand d'Herouville [Wed, Jan 08 2003, 01:15:07AM]:
> I need to enable the support of the Silicon Image 6880 directly into the
> kernel.
> I want to make my own netinstall CD and i don't find any documentations.
> Does anybody have some good links for me ?

Use floppies and read in the manuall about kernel replacement. However,
the old driver CONFIG_BLK_DEV_CMD680 is enabled in the new kernel of
next (testing) release of boot-floppies. Please look at
http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf3024/ and report the results.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<[ddeus_work]> welche moeglichkeiten gibt es eine festplate zu beschleunigen
               ausser DMA und 32bit zugeng einschalten ?