Question about modifying dbootstrap

Hi,

I have modified dbootstrap, and in doing so, added some new "messages" to it. I do:

cd po
make

to update the "string files" (?) so that my message is in them, and that is all good, but I noticed that in the translated file like e.g it.po, the locations are not updated, so e.g it says:

#: bootconfig.c:356
msgid "Creating a boot floppy is still not possible for PowerPC/apus."
msgstr "Creare il dischetto di avvio per PowerPC/apus non è ancora possibile"

But that is no longer correct - it's now on line 361 (which is reflected correctly in C.po).

Do I need to fix this manually or something? Am I doing something very wrong?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ross.