Re: PowerPC boot disks

Hi,

Stephen R Marenka wrote:

>>If you happen to build a full PowerPC boot disk set please let the
>>debian-boot people know. There's been a call for help here of late, and I
>>can't seem to find bootvars to get a build even started.

> I've built everything except the Prep rescue disk (in other words, if I
> comment out the prep build, everything else builds).
>
> Both bootvars and BootX can both be found at
> <http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/current/powermac/>.
>
> It builds sort of recursively. If you have any questions, I'd be happy
> to help. Hopefully I can spend some more time building soon.

I built the prep disks fine, but I am using the boot-floppy source
package from woody, no doubt the current source tree on cvs is different
(more "up-to-date"). I'll grab that now.

Regards,

Ross..

--
*TO E-MAIL ME: Reverse the order of the domain name in my e-mail address.*

Ross Vumbaca, a 'poor' Uni student at USyd.edu.au
http://members.optushome.com.au/rossv1

Flagship: Amiga 3000 (030/25), GVP Spectrum, C= A2065,
12Mb Fast/2Mb Chip, HD FDD, 9.1G-UW-SCSI (connected to A3000 SCSI),
Kickstart 3.1 (40.68), OS 3.9, Linux m68k 2.2 (Debian 2.2r0).

A pc.