Re: ports status update

Maitland Bottoms wrote:
> --text follows this line--

Is that the face of a confused Gnu?

> Thiemo writes:
> >>  mips: May be in beta 2
> >
> >Including it in beta 2 will surely help the install reports.
>
> Yes. I have an Indigo2 and an Origin 200 ready to go, just waiting for
> interesting things to netboot.

The O 200 wants IIRC a 64bit kernel, so it is yet unsupported by debian.
The I2 should work.

> >Network install works (at least for me) from netboot-image.img, which
> >is _not_ provided from ftp.debian.org (but the CVS code creates it).
>
> Is there a way to get a netboot-image.img already built? Or do I need
> to wait for a beta 2 release?

I threw one in
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ths/linux-mips/netboot-image.img
WARNING: This is from my local build system, so it may not work at all,
depending on the version skew to an official mirror.

Currently, only Indy with local console is tested.

Thiemo