beta testing

I would like to volunteer my services for beta testing your installer. I don't code: Can't help there. I have a clean box I can play with (I386). I am moderately familiar with debian. I can't tell from watching the traffic on this list where everything is as far as testing. It seems you don't need any more testing done on beta1. I would be happy to test out any dailies that needed it. I would love to test out beta 2 when it is ready. If I may be of any other service, please ask.

--
Damon L. Chesser
dchesser@bigfoot.com