Re: DO NOT CHANGE TEMPLATES NOW (was: Re: English localization)

Quoting Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com):
> >GRRRRR. We had several *weeks* of work on english strings and such
> >reports come *now*.
> I had the time when I had the time.  Also, I started following and
> trying to help debian-boot only after you were nearly done with the
> work.  :-/  It took me a while to get the hang of the system.  Then I
> waited until I'd constructed a complete list of everything I'd noticed.
> :-/  Sorry.

Sorry for the immediate reaction.

We had really great work done for i18n and, before, for what I called
"polishing" templates (unfortunately, this "polishing" was done by
myself....and you've already noticed that I'm not a native speaker, I
guess...:-))).

Because of this work and the time it required, I'm a bit sensitive
about this.

Moreover, I wanted to be sure that no inconsiderate changes would be
done, then breaking translation work. Hence the shout..:-)

Anyway, after re-reading your remarks, I concluded that the work had
to be done.....see my further messages.

Thank you for your constructive work.

I think that, as you wrote, changes in design need to be done, but
we'd rather do them after beta-2. This is why I suggest bug reports so
that noone forgets about your remarks.