Template tweak in kbd-chooser?

debian-installer/tools/kbd-chooser/debian/keyboard-at.templates

Template: kbd-chooser/kbd/at
Type: text

Technically, there are two possible PC-style connectors. The AT connector is a large round plug; the PS-2 connector is a small round plug. They contain the same set of wires, but they're physically different. (I actually have an adapter connecting the PS-2 plug on my computer to the AT plug on my keyboard.)

Manufacturers will generally mention only the one they supply in their hardware specs, so this may confuse a cautious person who has a PS-2 connector on their system.

Better description here would be
PC-style (AT or PS-2 connector) keyboard