Portuguese PT translation

Hello there,

 here goes what it seems to be the last file missing from the PT
translation.

debian-installer/tools/ddetect/debian/po/pt.po
(if someone find this file file with a earlier date, this is the latest
version of the translation).

msgfmt -o /dev/null --check --statistics pt.po
22 translated messages.

Now we'll be waiting for the commits of the last files sent today.

I'dd like to thank you all guys for the support, especially Christian
Perrier for the tips, the reports, the commits and the comments about
our translation team.

"Portuguese do it better" ;-)

Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo