Re: INSTALL REPORT

Joey Hess wrote:

Robert wrote:
Manually HDD partitioning didn't work. cfdisk quit's with an error. Used automatic partitioning.

Any chance you can tell us what the error wis?

Hmmm... I'am sorry but I can't remember the error message exactly. I know - not a very useful answer... As far as I remember cfdisk could'nt read the partition table and cfdisk was right. The partition table was indeed currupted. It's my testsystem and that's why I descided to give the new installer a try. For me it seems that cfdisk can't deal with
currupted partition tables if someone try's to do manual partitioning...

Robert