Re: kernel, devfs and /proc/partitions question.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 10:18:11PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 01:07:50PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> | Also, i think i fixed the kahlua.o missing symbol. Is this driver really
> | used on powerpc ? It seems to be a Cyrix/mediaGX stuff.
>
> I have a machine that uses that module for audio.  You're right, it's
> the onboard audio on Cyrix Media GX / NSC Geode-based systems.  I can't
> imagine that it'd ever be used on PPC.

Ok, so barring someone steping up and claiming the contrary, i will
definitively drop this one from the configurations next time i make an
upload.

That said, i guess even on x86 or whatever, it is broken, and needs a :

#include <linux/delay.h>

to not include the missing udelay symbol (which is a macro defined in
asm/delay.h included in linux/delay.h.

Friendly,

Sven Luther