base-config CVS relocated

I've moved base-config's CVS repository to alioth.debian.org. I'd
encourage anyone who wants to to set up an alioth account if you do not
already have one, and if you mail me your account username, I'll add you
to the committers of base-config (Petter is already added as co-admin).
Even non debian developers can sign up.

I ran this command in my base-config checkout to convert it to the new
repository location:

perl -i -pe 's!.*!:ext:joeyh\@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/base-config!' `find |grep CVS/Root`

Commits to the old repository on cvs.debian.org will fail.

This is a test case toward moving d-i's CVS over to alioth on an
accellerated schedule, so I encourage everyone to get an alioth account
even if you don't need to commit to base-config.

--
see shy jo