Re: d-i CD images unavailable?

Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
Am Sam, den 13.12.2003 schrieb Harald Dunkel um 18:03:

Hi folks,

Seems that the links pointing to the CD images on
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ are
broken. Is there a description somewhere how to
create the CD images?

try http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/d-i/ (i386) or
http://www.soziologie.ch/~steinlin/d-i/powerpc/ (powerpc)

Thanx for the pointer, but I hoped to find a more recent
image.

We are trying to restore the cd building process. We hope there are new
images in the next few days.

gaudenz

I would be very interested in creating a netinst CD based on
kernel 2.6.0-test11 (or newer). Is there some kind of README
about how the current netinst images for 2.4 are generated?

Regards

Harri