choose-mirror.templates misses "stable"

Hi,

I found retriever/choose-mirror/choose-mirror.templates (and
templates-in, po/templates.pot) in CVS misses "stable" choice.

Template: mirror/distribution
Type: select
_Choices: testing, unstable
Default: testing
 Debian comes in several flavors. Stable is well-tested and rarely changes.
 Unstable is untested and frequently changing. Testing is a middle ground,
 that receives many of the new versions from unstable if they are not too
 buggy.

And don't forget changing Default value when we release this :-)

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org