Re: debian-installer status report

Joey wrote:
>We're doing pretty well on translations already. 4 languages are more
>than 90% done, 4 more are over 50% done[1]. An upcoming "string freeze",
>scheduled for the 14th through 21st, should provide the chance for lots
>of languages to get 100% up-to-date against a stationary target. Any
>translators who are interested in helping bring an existing language up
>to date, or add a new one, should subscribe to the debian-boot mailing
>list and read doc/translations.txt in d-i cvs.

Before the string freeze, I *strongly* suggest that anyone who isn't very
sure of their command of English submit their template files to
debian-l10n-english for review.  I keep seeing little grammar and spelling
errors, which really need to be fixed.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html