Re: Language choser is also keyboard choser ??

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 01:44:13PM +0000, Alastair McKinstry wrote:

> There is a keyboard chooser question; it is not shown by default in the beta-1
> release, it is now shown by default in the daily (and future) releases. To see
> the keyboard question, start
> with DEBCONF_PRIORITY=medium on the initial prompt .
>
> The default choice of keyboard is taken from the languagechooser.

Why the keyboard choser is not shown by default ? I think that a one
more press of the enter key for who the default is ok is not a so big
problem but the possibnility to chose early the right keyboard layout
for who the default is not right it a big gain.

Ciao
--
Daniele