Language choser is also keyboard choser ??

In the last release of debian installer the language choser is also the
keyborad layout choser. I don't know how the association language -
keybord is done but i don't like this way to configure things.

I'm italian and is very common that i use english keyborads but i like
italian language interface, in north italy is common also to use deutch
keybords with italian languge or the opposite.

Why not present two menu, one for language and one for keyboard ?

I dont' like also the way to select language, is not clear. I like more
a solution like:

  Please chose your languge:

     DE - (I don't know german)
     EN - Select that entry to procede in English
     ES - (I don't know espagnol also)
     IT - Seleziona questa voce del menu per procedere in italiano

Whe can order coutry codes alfabetically so, i think, found the right
one is more easy.

Then we can present the chose of the keyboard layout with the default on
the default association.

If you agree with that proposal i can try to submit a patch.

Ciao
--
Daniele