Update of /cvs/debian-boot/debian-installer/build/config
In directory gluck:/tmp/cvs-serv26079/config
- makelabel takes the build date as its second parameter. Calculating
BUILD_DATE once at the start to avoid inconsistencies during
- Add MEDIA_TYPE to configs for bootable image types.
- Add DEBIAN_VERSION to config.
- Add bootscreen-subst to substitute these variables into boot screens.
- Make a syslinux help screen, for all i386 syslinuxed boot media.
Includes the build date, debian version, and media type, and is derived
from isolinux help texts on the sarge cds, but modified to actually
- remove boot flavor docs, as we currently have no flavors
- remove rescue stuff, as d-i is not currently also a rescue disk
- reduce number of colors used for cleaner look
- remove mention of non-free
- try to make the prerequisites documentation somewhere close to
reality -- 64 mb ram and 256 mb disk.
- make every boot message screen 22 lines long, followed by a blank
line (which is in turn followed by the boot: prompt), for consistent
- remove references in f4.txt to a nonexistant table
- remove documentation of mono and vga16:off, as they do not work with
- remove keytimer hack documentation, that was for boot-floppies
- add documentation of d-i's boot time parameters, including the new
- remove the mailing list subscription info; boot time is not the
time to tell the user about this. In its place, make f9.txt be
- Remove DEBCONF_DEBUG setting from syslinux.cfg.
- Use bootscreen-subst on powerpc's boot.msg, too.
RCS file: /cvs/debian-boot/debian-installer/build/config/main,v
retrieving revision 1.10
retrieving revision 1.11
diff -u -d -r1.10 -r1.11
--- main 29 Oct 2003 17:32:31 -0000 1.10
+++ main 8 Dec 2003 21:08:33 -0000 1.11
@@ -39,3 +39,10 @@
# image. None should be needed, but --force-overwrite might need to be
# enabled from time to time if udebs have conflicting files.
DPKG_UNPACK_OPTIONS = --force-overwrite
+# The version of Debian targeted by the installation images.
+DEBIAN_VERSION = sarge
+# The date the installer is built.
+BUILD_DATE = $(shell date +%Y%m%d)