Re: LVM config is broken ?

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 08:44:18PM +0100, Thorsten Sauter wrote:

> please try the following command on the second console:
>
> 	/usr/lib/partconf/find-partitions | grep LVM
>
> This should display all available LVM (0x8e) partitions.

It was one of the first things i have done to investigate the problem and
i have found it doesn't work. I get a line without partition type
instead of LVM. Ofcourse in cfdisk i have make a partition with type LVM
(0x0E) and, i have yust checked, it is correclty reported by cfdisk as
Linux LVM partition.

Ciao
--
Daniele