Re: plans for d-i string freeze

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:17:41 +0100, Thomas Poindessous wrote:
> as I explained in the bts, the recent change in glibc and
> linux-kernel-headers has changed the way to handle inclusion of kernel
> headers.
>
> userland application ( like discover ) must copy headers they are using,
> they must not including kernel headers. Further informations can be
> found in glibc mailing list.

Ok, that's fine. I didn't realize that this was a purposeful change.
I'll include the headers for now. I read the README.Debian as
well, but it didn't really explain why this was. If you happen to have
a link to a particular message as to why this is (I can't find one)
it'd be much appreciated.

 - David Nusinow