Re: cd local build instructions?

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 15:50, you wrote:

> You have to build all the udebs manually and put them into
> build/localudebs. Even if you tell the build script to compile the
> udebs (debug versions will do that) it will download the sources
> from the archive and build those.

Hi,

  I did manage to rebuild all udebs, but no matter what I try, it only
builds an 2.88MB image in dest, named cdrom-image.img. I presume that
this is the boot part of the CD (el-torito image?) that should be
created, but not the cd itself. How do I build the netinst or
businesscard CD images using this boot image?

Thanks for the help.

Konstantinos