Re: Finnish translation of d-i

Hi,

I've been translating the boot-floppies/dbootstrap to Finnish. I'm very busy
at the moment, so I won't be able to help much with d-i translation even
though I would be very interested to.

Anyway, please write down my email address and contact me later if you would
like me to review your translation or such.

And please join debian-fi@fishpool.com translators' list and ask for people
to help and review your translation.

-Harri