Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/build/debian by goswin

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> I only release the build directory with arches turned on that I have
> gotten a report of a successful build for. Does mips successfully build
> in a clean sid debootstrap with the build-deps and build-essential
> installed? I also prefer to get a report that the d-i-demo package works
> (gets to the main menu) on architectures when turning on autobuilding of
> them.

See "d-i on mips" mail a few hours before this. There is also an
installation report for MIPS and "sudo d-i-demo" shows:

              >^^^^^^^^> [?] Debian Installer Main Menu >^^^^^^^^>
              | Choose the next step in the install process:     |
              |              Choose language                     |
              |              Execute a shell                     |
              |              Exit installer demo                 |
              |              Reboot                              |
              |                                  <Continue>      |

MfG
        Goswin