uploading get-packages, modem users beware

Hi,

I had certain longer shell fragments of the build/makefile split out
into actual shell scripts for some time in my tree and I'm now merging
some of that into the main branch.

First thing I'm moving is the downloading of udebs and preparing UDEBSDIR.

# get-packages <type> <package> ...
#
# Download deb or udeb package with the help of apt-get
#
# Files:
#   sources.list.udeb / sources.list.udeb.local
#   sources.list.deb  / sources.list.deb.local
#
# Environment:
#   APTDIR       - basename for the apt directory (default: apt.$TYPE)
#   DEBUG        - build debug udebs from source (default: n)
#   DEBUGUDEBDIR - directory for debug udebs (default: debugudebs)
#   UDEBDIR      - directory for ready-to-use udebs (default: udebs)
#   LOCALUDEBDIR - directory for locally provided udebs (default: localudebs)
#   ONLINE       - update Packages files (default: y)

The only changes intended are:

- sources.list.<type>[.local] is now used to support downloading debs
  and udebs seperatly.

- apt.<type> is now the APTDIR. Modem users (hi joeyh) should
  "mv apt apt.udeb"

MfG
        Goswin