Custom kernels in d-i

For various reasons, I need to build d-i with my own, custom kernels.  Also,
I don't have enough space to store all modules on my installation media, so I
_must_ fetch some of them over the network.

The way I currently do this is:
- Build my own kernel, and rebuild linux-kernel-di (so the modules mix and
  match properly)
- Move all the packages nightly (after the rsync) into my mirror, overwriting
  the packages there, then re-running apt-ftparchive to regenerate the
  Packages file.

This is rather ugly, messes up my mirror and breaks whenever a new version of
linux-kernel-di is released. Is there a cleaner way to do this? Is there for
instance a chance of having anna getting stuff from multiple sources? Or
could I make a simple udeb that just fetched my own kernel module udebs from
a specified place, dumping them into wherever anna wants them?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/