Re: Webpage fix

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> Could somebody add the URL for the daily-built images
> (http://people.debian.org/~sjogren/d-i/images/daily/) back to the website?
> They seem to have been removed, and they are useful for people who want to
> test the d-i beta via netboot or floppy.

People who want to test the *beta* that way should use the official
images in the debian archive. I will clarify the web site.

The ports-status page has links Martin's daily builds, but not for
netboot on i386. (Alastair, could that be added?)

I think the ports status page could be clearer and perhaps link to the
base directory and not only to individual images.

--
see shy jo