Failed floppy installation

Hi
I have tried a floppy installation both with the daily and the standard images
and have the same problem.
In standard I can't mount the already existing partitions, I am adviced to
repartition.
In the partition part cfdisk, when accepting the existing partitions I am
getting back even if I write the table to disk. That is I am stuck in the
partition part.
In the daily I didn't have the choice of keyboard and mount, so this mode was
not the 'medium', which was given in the standard one.
The hard drive in question was having:
hda1 = ntfs
hda5 = ext3
hda6 = ext3
hda7 = ext3
hda8 = swap

hdb1 = ext3
hdb2 = swap

Jag har haft Debian på denna boxen tidigare utan problem.

regards
guran
--
Mandrake Linux 9.2 kernel-2.4.22.21mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is the truth
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.