Preparing for the beta : pt_BR translations are ok

Hi all,

I would like to say that pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translations are
now 100% done in d-i CVS as of today. Brazilian users will now have the
possibility to give d-i a try using their native language and, in fact,
I'm going to send a message to debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org
mailing list asking them to do so.

I would like to understand if #218485 is something which would prevent
Brazilian users from testing d-i at all and if I should instead ask them
to start testing using plain English language.

I can't test it myself because I couldn't test d-i these days as I have
currently no hardware availiable to do so (not even a free disk partition)
and VMWare seems not to support my PC processor, an ancient AMD K6-II 500
(just did the test and discovered that).

Anyway, please, keep up the amazing good work you all have been doing with
d-i until now :-)

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||