Re: sarge-install onto Thinkpad

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 02:12:07PM -0600, Bibek Sahu wrote:
> Is there anything special I need to know about using XFS, or using XFS for
> boot?

I would certainly be interested in discussing XFS support for d-i with
anyone willing to help work on it.  I might be persuaded to put together
maintained kernel images using the XFS patch, if there was enough
overall interest to support a full d-i build and make the effort
worthwhile.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer