Re: Turkish translations d-i

(debian installer translations...the original message was about
turkish translations...there was a similar message about bosnian
translations, so I CC both message senders)

Quoting Andre Luis Lopes (andrelop@debian.org):

> I think you can just send it here and someone will commit it to d-i
> CVS. You can also file wishlist bugs against each package asking the
> maintainer to include your translations.

After this, don't forget to monitor the status of your translations.

For debconf templates :
http://gluck.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/XX/

Where XX is the ISO code of your language (XX may be XX_YY when
language is country-dependent such as pt_BR)

Debconf templates are undergoing some changes currently. I try to
review them and get them coherent...so expect having to re-work on your
translations, guys......