netinstall failed with error 127

Hello,

I d/l last day the sarge-i386-businesscard.iso. Install work fine, especially via authenticated proxy (this didn't work with special char in login/passw), great!!

However, installation goes wrong with a "base installation error. Bebootstrap exited with error 127".
In the last 7 lines of debootstart.log i have :

Errors were encountered while processing :
libgnutls7
exim4-daemon-light
mailx
at
exim4
/usr/bin/debootstart: 1: sleep: not found

It seem that many dependencies have not been installed. For example, in the first few line of this log, i have :

Unpacking base-passwd (from .../base-passwd_3.5.4.i386.deb) ..
dpkg: base-passwd: dependency problems, but configuring anyway as you request:
 base-passwd depends on libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1); however :
  Package libc6 is not installed.
Setting up base-passwd (3.5.4) ...

There are many warning like this.
I tried to install both sarge and sid, with the same problem.

Any idea?
Thanks
Vincent