Re: Minimal powerpc kernel, miboot users please test (Was Re: modularized powerpc kernel)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 08:08:27PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 06:14:29PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I will upload 2.4.22-2 as is though, as it will need to pass the NEW
> > queue anyway, and we can fix the powerpc-small config in a future -3
> > release.
>
> The build failed because of some minor error in the control file, i will
> have to build again tomorrow, since there is no way i will be able to
> make the dinstall run of this evening.
>
> So there is still time to send me a working .config file for
> powerpc-small.
>
> Could you have a look at this this evening.

I'll see, not too likely to succeed I'm afraid. Any ideas what
options might get me around the ramdisk prompt where it doesn't
accept the Enter key?

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People