Re: new build/debian directory

joeyh wrote:
> I've come up with a new build/debian directory that builds a tarball of
> images, plus a debian-installer-demo deb. A sample build is here:
>
> http://kitenet.net/~joey/tmp/d-i/
>
> I have set the architectures to i386 and powerpc for now, just being
> conservative and don't want messed up images for other architectures to
> enter the archive. If other architectures are ready to have images in
> the Debian archive, let me know and I will add them. I have not tested
> it on powerpc, and would appreciate it if someone could try running
> dpkg-buildpackage in build/ on that platform. The debian-installer-demo
> package could also use some testing.

It fails to build on PowerPC as follows:

 for udeb in extraudebs/*.udeb ; do \
         dpkg --force-overwrite --root=./tmp/floppy/tree/driver-tmp --unpack
$udeb; \
 done
 dpkg: error processing extraudebs/*.udeb (--unpack):
  cannot access archive: No such file or directory
  extraudebs/*.udeb
 make[2]: *** [floppy-tree-stamp] Error 1
 make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/build'
 make[1]: *** [all_images] Error 2
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/build'
 make: *** [build-stamp] Error 2

--
Matt

This message was sent using the LA Free-Net - LA's best kept secret.
http://www.lafn.org/