[new-powermac] boot on hd but install does not recognize hd!

Hi!

I did  follow some recommendations  and boot on  a hfs partition  on the
harddisk [powerbook 14" with Hitachi IC25N080 ATMR04-0 Media] by copiing
files from gluck.

Booting OK (with openfirmware).
Start the installation OK.
But impossible to partition the harddisk!?

Does someone know if I have to pass some parameters to the kernel or so?
Why does yaboot  can load the kernel from the hd,  then the kernel loads
and start the installer but the installer can't see the harddisk?

Thanks for your time,

--
  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :     Arnaud   Vandyck