Re: Please check language/region choices for new installer

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:29:58 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
posted to the debian-boot mailing list:
 > I know that the Hebrew and Icelandic texts are completely
 > untranslated, and would also like to have the other texts checked as
 > well.

But Icelandic is even misspelled ... Sorry I can't offer a
translation, just a quick fix.

<#part
 type="text/plain"
 charset="utf-8"
 buffer=diff
 disposition=inline
 description="Fix for misspelled \"Icelandic\" in languagelist.l10n">
Meanwhile, I can vouch for the Swedish and Finnish translations.

/* era */

I assumed the file is in UTF-8, sorry if that is incorrect ...

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/
cat | more | cat<http://www.iki.fi/era/unix/award.html>http://www.debian.org/