Re: Please check language/region choices for new installer

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Please check the CVS version at
>
>   <URL:http://cvs.debian.org/debian-installer/tools/languagechooser/languagelist.l10n?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>,
>
> and send updates to debian-boot@lists.debian.org.  I will remove the
> entries without proper translations (ie the non-english entries using
> english text, and the entires mentioning 'enter' some time soon, so it
> is good if this is fixed as soon as possible.

OK, these are the entries I plan to comment out because the translated
option is missing or obsolete.  By obsolete, I mean that the
translation seem to mention 'press enter' in the ext.  I might be
mistaken, as I do not know any of the languages in question.

  Catalan;ca_ES;ca;ES;ca:es
  Chinese (Simplified);zh_CN;zh;CN;
  Chinese (Traditional);zh_TW;zh;TW;
  Croatian;hr_HR;hr;HR;
  Hebrew;he_IL;he;IL;
  Iselandic;is_IS;is;IS;
  Polish;pl_PL;pl;PL;
  Turkish;tr_TR;tr;TR;

Anyway, this is the last chance to keep these menu entries in the
language choice.  Send updated translations to avoid their removal.