Re: Templates and all user intraction strings consistency

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> So, why not start by making a first polishing of all this *now* ?

Consider this as volunteering for doing the work, or the most part of
it (I'm not a native english speaker as you probably already
understood by yourself by reading me).

Of course, before this, some general agreement about the contructions
to be used in templates is necessary. See my former mail for what may
be considered proposals......

Of course, the help of native english speakers (probably by CC'ing
stuff with debian-l10n-english) would be great.

Please react (even for telling me that all this is already planned in
d-i plans.... :-))).