Re: busybox vs busybox-cvs?

Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 07:01:48PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Can someone explain to me what features are in the new busybox that
> > prevents us from using regular old busybox? TIA.
>
> go away

I'm sorry, but I just cannot accept that as an answer.

I am one of the two or three principle co-maintainers of the build/
directory, and so I need to know why stuff is in the pkg-lists. If I
don't know, I cannot make good decisions and do my job.

Currently the pkg-lists have things like this:

# The busybox-cvs udeb is included as a workaround for the broken
# busybox-cvs-net-udeb. Should be reverted when it works again.
# XXX surely it's fixed by now? What was the issue?
busybox-cvs-udeb

--
see shy jo