I cannot install mysql package on Debian woody r3.01

Hi all, I have just installed Debian woody r.3.01.
When I try to install the mysql package using " apt-get install mysql" I
get the following error:

"package mysql has no available version, but exists in tehe database. This
typycally means that the package was mentioned in a dependency an never
uploaded, has been obsolete or is not available with the contents of
sources.list
E:package mysql has no installation candidate"

The /etc/apt/sources.list seems to be ok. It has a lists of the cds scanned
during installation.

Thanks in advance.

Marisol Ruiz
Informática Cajal