Re: libdebian-installer - introduced changes

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 05:44:08AM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> I can't find di_config_package anymore.  Has it also been removed?

ugh, seems that i forget to they that it is removed. it is used only by
main-menu so it makes no sense to put them in (/me looks at martin and
joey).
also i'm currently drop unused functions like the release file stuff,
which is currently unused in the main di.

bastian

--
First study the enemy.  Seek weakness.
		-- Romulan Commander, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2