Re: libdebian-installer - introduced changes

>On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 10:11:21PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
>> removed_function:
>>

>> - di_check_dir
>>   only used by kbd-chooser for subarch detection stuff which needs to be

>>   done in a more general way anyway

di_check_dir() is used in kbd-chooser to detect the keyboards plugged into a
given machine _at_run_time, ie, in a PC with
both AT and USB keyboard connectors, what keyboards are connected. This is not
a subarch-detection problem. Please leave di_check_dir().

I'm working on subarch detection code for various platforms seperately.